Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hello Everyone

This is the much anticipated first blog of my blogging career. It seems that on a daily basis I influence people in such a way that I felt the need to extend my words to a broader audience. What better way to do that than to start a blog in the internet (the world wide web).

Many people have asked for this in my personal life so I now after a long wait I will give advice and pose interesting questions on a daily basis to the general public. Because this this is the introductory blog there will be no insight or advice, just purely a grand greeting from me to you and hopes that you read my daily poetry and recite it to the world as you carry on your daily life.

Yes I know what you are thinking, who is this arrogant minion, but trust me, after a few days you will be hooked and want to keep reading. I hope from this you take a positive reaction and from my blogs you will learn and question many valuable things in your life.

I will leave you with this, a simple thank you, for taking the time to read the greeting blog and I will hopefully entertain your daily life with things I have to say (or write). I will write the first entry soon, enjoy your days until then.

Waddle

No comments:

Post a Comment